Years in Fitness Industry: Over 20 years
Client Specialisation: Specialising in both pilates matwork and equipment
BApp.Sc.(Ex&SpSc), Grad Dip(Human Nutrition)
With a background in both exercise science and sports nutrition, Taryn has been involved in the health and fitness industry for over 20 years. She is an international instructor trainer, fitness presenter and was the host and creative director of the international TV show ‘Aerobics Oz Style’.
Taryn is a certified Pilates practitioner specialising in both matwork and equipment and is the sole Pilates contributor to Oxygen magazine.
- BApp.Sc. (Exercise & Sport Science) Sydney University
- Grad. Dip (Human Nutrition) Deakin University
- Advanced exercise professional (Fitness Australia)
- Gravity Pilates Master Trainer (EFI sports medicine, San Diego,USA)
- Certified Punch Pad trainer (Black Belt Pro)
- Pilates Practitioner (Pilates Moves, Australia)
- Fletcher Pilates Towelwork instructor (Fletcher Pilates, USA)
- Vibrogym Australia Master trainer
- Metabolic typing Advisor
Hobbies & interests
- Animal welfare
- Martial arts
- Dark chocolate (the darker the better!)
Go to meal on the road
- Macadamia nuts
- Coconut yoghurt
Favourite place to travel
On my own – I love going to New York as it is the home of some of the premier pilates studios in the world.
With the family – anywhere that there is great powder snow to snowboard