Been craving for some yummy pancakes you’ve seen on telly or smelled whilst passing cafe the other day?
No worries – just grab the ingredients and it will soon be on your plate!
1. Plain flour ( 1 cup)
2. Nut milk ( 1 cup)
3. Pinch of Himalayan salt
4. Coconut sugar (or raw sugar) 2 tsp
5. Baking soda (1/3 tsp)
6. Vegetable oil ( 2 tbs)
7. Coconut oil for cooking
How to make:
1. If using non – sticking pan, melt the coconut oil.
2. Mix dry ingredients in a pan.
3. Add liquid ingredients and mix it all well.
4. Once coconut oil is melted – pour batter on the pan and make your pancakes any size you like. Flip after 2 min to get that golden brown American pancake . ( Depending on the heat it can take a little longer)
5. Serve it with coconut yoghurt, strawberry jam or fresh fruits – bananas, berries.